Client-Side Marketing Manager - animal welfare
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
A well-established and highly successful animal welfare business is looking to add a strategically-minded Marketing Manager to run its marketing department.
The Marketing Manager is more a strategic rather than implementational role for a generalist rather than a specialist, so you don't need to be a hand-on practitioner of every marketing element but have sufficient knowledge and experience of each to run the department. It's important you also have a history of successful people management.
What you'll do:
- Manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Conduct market research; analyse customer information and monitor competitor activities.
- New business development and strengthening existing key relationships
- People management - develop and motivate a team of professionals
- Oversee all marketing content including Company website, social media posts and blogs.
- Work closely with other departments on new and existing product development.
- Support and develop current event and sponsorship programmes.
- Create and distribute promotional materials
- Experienced in a related role with a proven record of managing at a senior/strategic level.
- Formal qualification in a related subject.
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy including competency in MS Office
- Fully competent in IT with an understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong communication and face-to-face interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects within numerous tight deadlines often under pressure.
- A dynamic individual who identifies with the holistic business ethos.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and respect for diversity at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, friendly, family-run business built on high-welfare principles and with a reputation for caring for its staff. As Marketing Manager you'll get the chance to shape a department and lead the marketing development as the company continues its impressive growth record.
If this is you we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!