Business Development Director - C-level Experience
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + uncapped commission, bonuses.|
A leader in international Business Events is looking to add a Business Development Director who MUST HAVE recent, over-target success (numerically-stated) selling at C-level onto Business Events or a similar B2B consultative sell. On offer is:
- Basic up to £50k depending on experience
- Exceptional commission structure
- Opportunity to work on a portfolio of well-established events with a t/o of £3million
- Opportunity to help develop and grow the sales strategy
- Friendly, relaxed and supportive culture with flexible working hours
The Business Development Director role is:
- Building and executing business development strategy with sector head and sales team
- Setting out strategy to deliver targets for conference sponsors and exhibitors
- Growing the database - prospecting and converting potential and existing clients
- Up-selling existing accounts and winning back lapsed accounts
The Business Development Director must have:
- A sales-professional with recent success selling to Senior Execs (we need to see numbers)
- Bright, articulate and money-motivated with a strong B2B sales background
- Minimum of 2 concurrent years' strong results from selling to C- level executives (essential)
- Highly competitive; results-driven; with strong verbal and written communication in English
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow this well-established business, which enjoys a very positive reputation. You'll be working in a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed dress-code and flexible working hours.
Business Development Director Application procedure (please read carefully):
Please send a covering letter as well as your CV, which MUST show a Minimum of two recent, concurrent years' strong results from selling to C- level executives. We need to see numbers of how you developed business; a list of Responsibilities will not be enough. Only CVs listing numeric B2B sales Achievements will be considered. Applications not meeting these criteria and standards will not be responded to. If you can't sell yourself sufficiently, we won't believe you can sell anything else.