Business Conference Producer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum + Profit share|
One of the world's leading business-event producers is looking to add a Conference Producer, ideally with experience in the role or possibly with a background in recruitment, PR or similar. The key attribute we're looking for is that you're not scared of the phone!
The role is:
- Working towards managing a high-quality portfolio of events focused on the development of the Energy Industry
- Conducting in-depth market and industry research over the phone and in person to develop strong topical event agenda
- Generating new topic ideas in alignment with global and regional trends, and provide direction to the conference content
- Work with Group MD to produce strategy for future direction of the events.
- Manage long term supporters as well as connect with and build relationships with new clients, speakers and media partners.
- Work with the marketing team in the successful promotion of the forums
- Write promotional copy for the event programmes.
- Work with and direct the sponsorship team and delegate sales team to ensure commercial targets are met.
- Excellent management of conference onsite, including dealing with speakers and delegates and logistical arrangements to ensure flawless delivery of the event.
- Strong ability to engage with people - excellent research skills (phone and face-to-face)
- Confidence and ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with senior executives
- Excellent organisational/project management skills and able to deliver the event to high standards on the day
- Ability to work well with the marketing team, the delegate sales team and the sponsorship team to lead the event
- Flexibility to travel to Africa, America, Canada and Latin America to run events and research event agenda
- Spanish, French or Portuguese would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working in finance or energy events would be an advantage but not essential.
- An interest in energy a strong willingness to learn about the sector
If this is you, please send a CV with a covering letter telling us why, ASAP!