Senior Conference Producer - Events
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum + Profit share|
A market leading, multi-market and fast-growing international conference and publishing company is looking for an experienced and ambitious Conference Producer to grow and launch outstanding conferences in new markets. We are looking for people who can identify the next big thing - whether emerging technology or new legislation, or a mature industry undergoing major upheaval. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company's development.
For the Conference Producer role, we're looking for:
- At least two years experience as a Conference Producer, Researcher, Event Manager, Conference Planner etc. in business Exhibitions and Conferences
- Experienced conference marketer (proficient in email, direct, online and digital event marketing)
- Excellent speaker recruitment skills with proven record of securing top speakers
- Excellent research skills and able to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Confident in leading marketing strategy for your conferences
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners and plan and execute strategy to successfully market the conference
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible
- An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills
This is an opportunity to be a Conference Producer with a team that's smart, ambitious and committed and to give you swift career development and financial reward. If you have the qualities and experience we're looking for, please send a WORD not pdf CV NOW!