PR Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
A well-established small/medium PR agency in the food, health and wellbeing sector is looking to hire a PR Account Manager with solid consumer PR media experience and a practical understanding of Twitter and Facebook. We're looking for a creative PR person with good account management, client handling and media liaison skills who can write good copy in English and has a good knowledge of the UK consumer media landscape. Ideally, you'll have experience or interest in the food sector.
Day-to-day, the PR Account Manager role includes:
- Supporting the Account Director to develop clients' strategic marketing communications.
- Implementing agreed PR programmes including planning, project management and reporting to clients.
- Drafting press releases, articles, opinion pieces, contact reports, agenda or other material in the production arena, including brochures, newsletters and direct mail copy.
- PR monthly status meetings -preparing all collateral
- Liaising with third party suppliers and agreeing budgets for bought-in services
- Contributing to the winning of new business with existing and prospective clients
For which you'll need:
- An understanding and alignment with the food and wellbeing sector, other client-related and PR industries and willingness to research new companies and trends.
- To develop and enhance a full range of writing skills, including press releases, case studies, presentations, features and PR plans and proposals.
- To provide media relations advice and marketing communications consultancy to clients
- To actively participate in the company's continuous professional development programme
What we're looking for an enthusiastic person able to make a positive contribution to the office with:
- Minimum twelve months PR experience with some social media skills
- Ability to write in a range of styles, including news releases, case histories, product stories, exhibition releases, articles and newsletter and brochure copy
- An understanding of media and media relations techniques, and how to integrate social media into overall comms campaigns
- An understanding of the creative process and creative techniques
- Experience handling suppliers such as designers, photographers and printers
If this is you we'd love to hear from you with a CV and a covering letter explaining why your experience is relevant to the position. Please apply now!