Media Sales Executive - Radio
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East London, London|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + commission|
A London radio station playing R&B, Soul, House, Reggae and Drum & Bass is looking to add a media sales executive to develop local sales and sponsorship at its south-east London office. The applicant will inherit the existing client base and will be expected to grow it so we're looking for an experienced face-face sales person with new-business skills. The role is:
- Delivery, management and administration of all "local" advertising and sponsorship revenue.
- Maintenance and growth of client base and regular advertisers
- Identification and growth of new revenue streams.
- Achievement of sales targets and projections.
- Debt Control and payments from advertisers.
- Agreeing revenue targets with management and presenting a strategy to deliver them.
- Achieving agreed KPIs by approaching existing clients and prospects, building relationships and setting-up face to face presentations where appropriate.
- Researching the market and identifying commercial sectors to generate new revenue.
- Developing creative packages for presentation to advertisers to maximise revenue.
- Reviewing the rate card on a regular basis and making necessary changes
- Developing and keeping records of all client revenue.
Media sales or experience with music/concert/ event promoters would be a clear advantage although not vital. However without this you must have a history of success direct-selling to local clients; possibly in estate agency; recruitment; car sales; selling to small retailers or similar. An affinity with Soul and House music would be advantageous also.
If you have the skills we seek, please send a CV now!