This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + unlimited commission|
Do you have at least one year's B2B sales experience and interest in working for a fast-growing Business Event company with a friendly, relaxed, and supportive culture? Our client, established thirty years ago runs global business-conferences and has a Sales Executive vacancy offering excellent training, a clear career path, professional development opportunities and the chance of international travel.
Sales Executive role:
- Selling Sponsorships on a portfolio of fast-growing conferences and exhibitions
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing global clients
- Identifying new opportunities to generate revenue
- Working with marketing-qualified data
- Networking with existing and prospective clients at international events
Sales Executive requirements:
- Conference experience is not a must but B2B sales within a similar model is necessary
- Ideally this would be, at least 1+ years experience as a sponsorship and exhibition sales manager on exhibitions, trade shows, confex, conferences
- Energy industry experience would be beneficial
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident
- An ability to understand client needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Sales Executive rewards:
- Exceptional commission structure!
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Flat structure with excellent career development
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Prospect of international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow the business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you. If you'd like to know more, please send a CV now!