Graduate Sales Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £21000 per annum + commission £25ote|
Many companies say they're dynamic and innovative; this one really is! Based in a converted warehouse like a New York loft, this very successful international conference and publishing company has a fun, non-corporate atmosphere with no stuffy dress code.
You'll be joining in a Delegate Registrations role initially, closing individual and group delegate registrations for senior-level 'business to business' conferences worldwide through telesales, with opportunities to progress your career into Sponsorship Sales, Business Development or Conference Production (topic generation, agenda writing and speaker recruitment) during your first year.
Graduate Sales Executive role:
- Working in a targeted driven environment towards incentivised event-based and annual revenue targets using excellent customer service to qualify and nurture sales leads
- Closing individual and group delegate registrations using telesales for senior-level 'business to business' conferences worldwide
- Receiving training on the sales techniques required
Graduate Sales Executive requirements:
- Ability and motivation to embark on a successful career in business
- The potential to progress into a consultative business-development role focusing on higher-level exhibition and sponsorship packages or Conference Production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence on the phone talking to senior-level executives from major industries
- Ability to prioritise tasks and organise time efficiently
- Money-motivated with a determined outlook and a strong drive for results
- Self-motivated with a thirst for learning
- Entrepreneurial flair is a real bonus
- Previous sales experience not essential but will be considered a plus
On offer for the Graduate Sales Executive:
- First-rate training, support and guidance
- Salary: £21K plus strong commission structure, expected OTE 25k-30k
- Commission on every single sale you make.
- Market leading tools: unique proven systems and processes that give you the best chance to convert every lead into business and be rewarded from day one.
- Flat management structure with excellent career progression opportunities including genuine prospects of moving into a Business Development or Conference Production role within 12 months.
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Wide range of company benefits including relocation loan of up to £2000 for successful candidates moving to London; season ticket loans; gym membership discounts, fruit deliveries and CSR days
If you want to take this opportunity to start a business career and get well trained with a well-established, well respected employer, please send a CV now!
You may have experience of the following: Telesales, Business Development, Trainee, Promotions, a Graduate Scheme, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Graduate Account Manager, Junior Sales Executive, Trainee Account Manager, Graduate Sales, New Business, Junior Account Manager, Trainee Sales, Business Development Executive, Sales Graduate, Telephone Sales, etc.