Ecommerce Manager - Cosmetics
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £36000 per annum + benefits|
A highly-successful Cheltenham-based designer and manufacturer of beauty and lifestyle brands is looking for a dynamic, passionate and creative e-commerce manager to set up a global site for a very exciting new cosmetic brand.
You will be the general manager overlooking the setup and monitoring of the process and be targeted with driving online revenue via the website and marketplaces (Amazon).
Working closely with the wider Marketing functions to ensure the digital amplification of key brand moments, you'll work with graphics, IT, commercial and logistics teams, agencies and partners to deliver commerciality, conversion and sell-through in line with KPIs and with a tactical, hands-on approach.
Ecommerce Manager - Job Description
- Planning and building of the site structure and design
- Define a multi-channel approach for e-commerce business in line with long term strategy
- Plan build and set up CRM strategy aligned with Marketing and business goals
- Development and care of interfaces to third party systems with IT
- Set up and integration of online marketing activities such as SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, social media management etc…
- Drive sell through by online database activation, marketing activities, selected CRM campaign, daily website maintenance to achieve target
- Monitoring and controlling of e-commerce processes
- Webshop administration
Customer Relations Management
- Drive retail CRM strategy, campaign plan and asset creation
- Create a customer database in the store
Ecommerce Manager - What we need
Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in e-commerce (ideally beauty or fashion), working across the customer journey and a successful track record at driving sales and profitability
- Knowledge of all marketing channels and able to effectively manage agencies to cover Paid Search, Email, Display, Retargeting
- Advanced Google Analytics essential
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Data-driven with the ability to quickly interpret information from a variety of sources, and be confident with CRM analytics including customer cohort analysis
- A creative eye
This is an interesting opportunity for someone with a proven track record of working within a consumer-facing e-commerce business to be the driving force of a new venture in a lively, fun environment. If you have the experience and motivation we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!