Associate Media Director
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + car + benefits|
A highly-successful West Country B2C and B2B marcomms agency working on clients of all sizes and many nationally recognised brands is looking to add an Associate Media Director with an excellent understanding of all media channels both on and offline, ideally with AV.
This well-renowned agency runs on and off line ad campaigns: print, digital, OOH and AV as well as a 'full service' offering with creative.
Associate Media Director - Role
Building trusted relationships with all key clients as the main senior media point of contact.
- Developing a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences and commercial challenges.
- Working with the client to understand, assimilate and challenge, if necessary, the brief, setting media goals and objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed objectives.
- When implementing, ensuring the client receives the most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Managing a small team of media planners.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
Associate Media Director - Requirements
- Excellent understanding of all media channels both on and offline, ideally with an AV focus
- Driven and proactive, striving to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way.
- Experience of coaching and leading a small team
- Able to identify and develop commercial opportunities and have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete your role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
Associate Media Director - Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression - plus the unique lifestyle opportunities of a West Country home
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc; childcare vouchers and refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events, early Friday finishes in the summer, Christmas closure
- Long service award and cycle to work scheme
This opportunity is a great chance to work in a busy agency on large national brands, but away from big city life, with the countryside and beaches on your doorstep.
If you think this might be you and you'd like more details, please send a CV now!