Sales Membership Executive - UHNWIs
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + + uncapped commission|
This City-based membership organisation introduce Ultra High Net Worth families to Global Conferences; regional events; other UHNWIs with aligned interests and specialist Research and Publications. They now want to add two Sales Executives to develop the UHNWI Membership from its current portfolio in over 32 countries.
The Sales Executive Role is development of new UHNWI Club memberships, through identifying new opportunities, increasing profitability and market share.
Specific Member Acquisition duties will include:
- Identify key cities, geographies and target audience (families and family offices) for Club acquisition
- Proactively call UHNW families and private investors arranging meetings and setting-up calls
- Actively engage with UHNW families and Family Office Executives at all company events
- Actively engage with UHNW families and executives at networking events, client meetings, and competitive conferences
- Build pipeline of membership prospects
Sales Executive KPIs
- Identify growth opportunities and generate action plans to win business
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly & annual targets in terms of revenue, value and relationship development.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales pipeline information on 365 Dynamics
Sales Executive Key Competencies:
- 5 years direct work experience within a sales or membership development role
- More than 12 months in each of your roles including at least two years in your last or current role
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating with experience of developing relationships
- Sound commercial awareness and experience of Salesforce.com or other CRM package
- Ability to prepare and present proposals and ideas in an articulate manner to sell the features and benefits of our product and services.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience with UHNWIs
If you have sales experience, haven't moved jobs too frequently and would like to know more about this exciting role building relationships with interesting High Net Worth Individuals, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Please send a CV now!