Sales Manager - Event Sponsorship
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£26000 - £40000 per annum + unlimited commission ote 60k|
This established and market-leading Business Event company is looking for an experienced Sponsorship/B2B Sales Manager with a minimum of two years experience in B2B sales to sell new and established conferences in a variety of industries. This is a business with outstanding events that are a dream for a sponsorship manager to sell with sponsors and delegates that come back year in year out.
You must, of course, be eloquent, confident, well presented and professional with first class verbal and written communication skills.
The role includes:
- Making between 80- 120 calls a day.
- Understanding new topics, industries, market audiences and potential suppliers quickly.
- Identifying key sectors and building a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Exceeding agreed revenue targets for each conference and maximising revenue from each brand-new deal as well as previous sponsors.
- Account management of current clients including forward selling and creating strong relationships with senior-level decision makers.
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as some marketing and copywriting.
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face client meetings.
- Working closely with the marketing, production and operations team.
- Running the conference and exceeding clients' expectations on the day
This is a fantastic role for someone wishing to make a massive impact in a growing company. If you're a bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy individual, it will be committed to help drive your career forward. You'll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face. We are sourcing a real go getter, so you'll need a great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for sponsors and exhibitors.
Please send your CV with covering letter NOW!