New Business Sales Manager - Retail
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + £100k ote|
An award-winning loyalty-marketing company working with Britain's biggest retailers and running one of Europe's largest loyalty programmes with a major bank and is looking for a New Business Sales Manager. We need experience in loyalty programmes or affiliate marketing and a background in banking/financial services. This is a well-rewarded 100% new business role selling to major retail brands.
New Business Sales Manager Duties:
- Approaches potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Delivers a skilled sales pitch to prospects, either by phone or in person, to secure a sale
- Travels to see clients; attends tradeshows, or participate in industry events
- Studies all facets of the retail and ecommerce products and services being offered
- Trains in various sales tactics approved by the company
- Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific offerings to prospects
- Details pricing and negotiates costs when necessary
- Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
New Business Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience selling to top retail brands, ideally in loyalty programmes or affiliate marketing and ideally some expose to the banking sector
- Degree or degree calibre
- Outgoing Personality, Interpersonal Skills, Persuasiveness, Likeability, Confidence, Customer Service, Maintaining Relationships, Listening, Resilience, Creativity,
- On Target Earnings double the salary
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus closure between Christmas and New Year
- Shares in the company
- 5% employee and employer pension contributions
- Private medical insurance: Vitality cover, which extends to partner and dependants
- Social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, pizza and wine nights and more
This is a young, agile, dynamic business on an international growth trajectory with a fascinating work environment comprising innovation excellence, implementation speed and international exposure. If you want to provide an important contribution to it reaching its next level of performance, please send a CV now!