Event Director B2B
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 40% OTE + Healthcare|
Do you have at least five years in a B2B Event Leadership role and would like to join one of the fastest-growing B2B companies in the UK, one that's won 22 awards in the past five years? As a result of strong growth, one of the world's most dynamic business-event companies is looking to hire a dynamic, profit-focussed Exhibition Director to run one of its premium events. You'll have overall responsibility and P&L accountability for the performance of a high-profile show and lead the team across all disciplines ensuring no budget overspend and maximising profitability.
Exhibition Director - Main Duties:
- Day to day management and motivation of the event team, Show Managers and sales staff, recruiting where necessary and setting clear goals and objectives for all reporting staff
- Lead by example - delivering personal sales targets across the event under your management
- Write an annually-updated event business-plan and through research; analysis; developed relationships and market intelligence, implement initiatives to ensure growth
- Produce a coherent brand strategy for all events to maintain relevance to all markets and meet visitor and exhibitor expectations
- Ensure marketing strategy is aligned with commercial objectives
- Provide a strategic event floor plan in conjunction with the Operations Manager - designed to meet the budget target, and optimise visitor experience and traffic for exhibitors
- Identify and implement (where possible) extra revenue streams and brand extension opportunities
- Monitor and report competitor activity, taking actions where necessary
- Get close to your market, understand its trends and develop your event around it
- Develop strategy with the Marketing Manager and Sales team to meet targets including overall numbers of exhibitors; exhibitor mix; stand sales; and sponsorship inventory, yield and revenue
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and KPI targets are met
Exhibition Director - Requirements:
- At least five years experience in a senior, Event-leadership role
- A CV showing stability in your roles not a move every year
This is a rare chance to join a very successful team offering a high level of autonomy as well as significant benefit and development opportunity including a lucrative share ownership scheme in Asia's 'Garden City'. If you have the skills we're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!