French-Speaking Event Sales
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||West London, London|
|Sector||Sales - B2B/Delegates/Exhibitions|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + £7-10k ote + equity share|
Do you have at least two years of B2B sales achievements, speak native-level French and would like to join one of the fastest-growing B2B companies in the UK, one that's won 22 awards in the past five years?
You'll be developing business, selling exhibition space and managing accounts on 'business to business' exhibitions in Europe with plenty of opportunities to progress your career and gain an equity share in the business. EVERY person in this progressive, award winning-business gets an equity share after probation; the last re-financing round saw the non-managers share £5million! The growth continues and the next share could be even bigger.
We're looking for:
- Direct sales talent with ideally consultative B2B sales experience
- Native-level French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence on the phone talking to senior-level executives from major industries
- Ability to prioritise tasks and organise time efficiently
- Money-motivated with a determined outlook and a strong drive for results
- Self-motivated with a thirst for learning
- First-rate training, support and guidance from a multi award-winning company
- Base salary and strong commission structure "most people earn their target commission plus"
- Equity share
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Energetic, work hard, play hard environment
This is a rare chance to join a very successful team offering a high level of autonomy as well as significant benefit and development opportunity including a lucrative share ownership scheme. If you have the skills we're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!