This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
Are you a marketer at an Event or Business-to-Business company with 18+ months experience, a proven track record of successfully running your own marketing campaigns and looking to take your next career step? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Conference Director, you will generate delegate revenue and help grow the marketing department and be responsible for creating and delivering strategic marketing plans for an eclectic portfolio of around 15 events per year. You can expect outstanding products with best-in-industry speakers and conference agendas and ample opportunity for career progression.
The Marketing Executive role is ownership of the full marketing mix, including:
- Creating effective marketing plans for each event, utilising multiple channels; such as email, SEO, direct marketing and media partnerships
- Copywriting, ongoing analysis of campaigns and marketing results
- Managing stakeholder relationships across your project teams, including marketing, production, sales, operations and senior leadership
- Database management
- Managing the websites for your different conferences
- Online marketing
- Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management
Marketing Executive requirements
- 18 months+ experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent copy writing ability and communication skills
- Capable of devising and delivering marketing plans utilising a broad marketing mix
- Strong commerciality and a positive, can-do attitude
Marketing Executive Benefits
- Great Culture: in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described the company culture here as friendly, supportive and fast-paced.
- Lots Of Socials! This is a team celebrating successes together with (to name but a few):
-conference of the quarter awards and lunches
-unmissable summer and Christmas parties
-feel good Fridays
-social nights and drinks for teams and the company
- Personal Development: The Investment In People training programme covers non-role-specific training such as financial wellbeing and time management.
- Recognition & Reward: hard work and results rewarded and innovation and creativity is a key performance indicator.
- Employee Wellbeing: A healthy work/life balance and working hours. 25 days holiday from the start (plus 8 days bank holidays) - rest is important! And, of course, a company pension scheme.
- Fair Practices & Charity Focus: This is an equal opportunities employer, passionate about charity work and making a difference in the world and so donate a percentage of profits to charity (which any team member can suggest).