Senior Conference Producer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum + profit share|
This fast-growing international Conference Production business is looking an ambitious person with at least a year's experienced in B2B events to help grow its Marketing Events. You'll be producing business conferences, which involves primary research to locate the fastest growing opportunities and recruiting the best industry speakers. This is an exciting role focusing on researching, finance, planning and executing summits and conferences for many clients. Also mapping out future opportunities and helping to sell sponsorship packages.
Conference Producer responsibilities:
- Speak to senior executives from Fortune 500 companies to determine key challenges and trends in Sustainability
- Utilise research to create agenda for summits and recruit product-related speakers based on who is delivering the most innovative solutions
- Develop ideas for content and work with external contractors to create whitepapers, reports, infographics, webinars, podcasts, etc
- Research and develop partnerships with media publications, associations, market influencers and pioneers for product articles, newsletters, email blasts, etc.
- Support sponsorship, exhibition and delegate sales and direct customer enquires
- Plan and execute strategy to successfully market products
Conference Producer - essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience in business events for Fortune 500 Brands
- Proven ability to sell high-end packages and meet selling targets
- Exceptional writing and negotiation skills to effectively communicate the USPs of conferences
- Excellent research skills
- Well-developed problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strategic thinking to help map out future opportunities
- An interest in entrepreneurial business opportunities
The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing sector with a pivotal role in the development of a company with a friendly and informal atmosphere. If you have the skills we're looking for, please send a CV now!