Media Sales - FinTech B2B
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + unlimited commission ote 60k|
An international Business Intelligence company in the Banking Technology sector is looking to add a London-based Media Salesperson with a record of success selling B2B media, financial services or Tech.
Media Sales Responsibilities:
- Proactively pitching new clients, generating new leads and tracking competitors.
- A strong focus on new spending client acquisition and development.
- Selling digital (website/social media/sponsorship/EDMs) and print (magazine) advertising to banking technology suppliers and FinTechs.
- Selling multimedia solutions, including online/offline native content marketing; audio/video content creation; event sponsorship/participation.
- Selling sponsored content/advertorial in print journal/event sponsorship/awards tables.
- Explaining the benefits of the medium, using analytics on readership/page views etc.
- Managing sales pipeline and associated reporting.
- Building strong relationships both with clients and with internal content providers to create content concepts for partners.
- Developing a strong understanding of the business, its product and service offering.
- Managing and developing existing client base and potential clients.
Media Sales Requirements (Skills & Experience):
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in new-business development, managing client relationships, achieving and exceeding sales targets, and managing personal sales strategies
- The ability and willingness to be a client-hunter, experienced pitching over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills, other languages a plus, able to communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- A team player, a fast learner, and someone who is at ease with technology.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently.
- Able to work with international team members across multiple time-zones.
This is a great opportunity to grow with an established international business in a lucrative sector. If you have strong sales experience and haven't moved around excessively, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!