Marketing Manager - B2B Events
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||West London, London|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
A leading international B2B conference company producing over sixty industry events a year is looking to add a Marketing Manager to the team. You'll be responsible for producing cost effective, highly targeted direct-marketing plans for conferences and exhibitions and have the opportunity to attend international events. The role is maximising return from all marketing channels involving:
Marketing Manager - Responsibilities
- Data analysis and segmentation
- Commissioning list research to build the target audience database
- Print production and direct mail management
- Co-ordinating timely and targeted email marketing campaigns
- Negotiating advertising deals and managing PR Strategy.
- Maximising promotion of your event through media partners
- Working closely with the sales team ensuring the best leads are generated
- Social media platforms; utilising Twitter and Linkedin
- Maximising opportunities from the website and ensuring copy conveys USPs and is optimised for SEO
- Working with clients
- Copywriting and proof reading
Marketing Manager - Requirements:
- A minimum of two years B2B marketing-related experience in Events; Technology or Healthcare
- Degree from a well-regarded University
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi award-winning business, one listed by the Sunday Times as one of the ten fastest-growing UK companies, which offers clear career progression and development. Employee comments include:
"Amazing company, that supports training and progression"
"Really exciting place to work."
If you want to develop your skills and have the experience we're looking for, please send a CV NOW!