PR Account Director/Associate Director
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
A multi-award winning, full-service PR agency based in Hampshire is looking for a first-class account director/associate director to support retained client accounts, project work and new business opportunities. The role is devising and implementing strategic and creative public relations, marketing, and digital campaigns that drive sales, build brands and maintain reputations on a regional, national and international scale.
PR Account Director/Associate Director Requirements
- At least five years of previous PR agency experience
- Confidence to lead client accounts
- Great presentation and client liaison skills - across all levels of the business
- Strong writing ability - a great portfolio of work delivering fantastic results for clients
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills
- A sense of fun and be a strong team player
- A relentless approach to driving results
This is a full-time role and the successful candidate will need to undertake some element of international travel. Experience in the luxury sector is desirable but not necessary.
This is a business at an exciting time in its journey, with ambitious growth plans. This role is vital to delivering these plans, so if you are looking for something energetic, fun and challenging with great development prospects, please send a CV now!