PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 - £32000 per annum + Dep on experience|
A multi-award winning, full-service PR agency based in Hampshire is looking for a established account manager / senior account manager to support retained client accounts, project work and new business opportunities. The role is covering all marcomms channels including digital and social at an agency devising and implementing strategic and creative public relations, marketing, and digital campaigns that drive sales, build brands and maintain reputations on a regional, national and international scale.
PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manger Responsibilities
- Representing the agency at client meetings - taking briefs, developing them and then confidently presenting back
- Delivery of day-to-day campaigns and projects - on time and to budget
- Develop and maintain excellent client and media relationships
- Working with the wider team to deliver creatively excellent fully-integrated campaigns
- Ensuring effective and efficient communications with the wider team
- Managing and reporting day-to-day costs of projects through effective financial planning
- Identifying new business opportunities - both organic and new
PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manger Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in an agency environment, still hungry to learn
- Experience of working creatively to deliver excellent client campaigns
- Strong IT, writing and presentation skills
- Be a real all-rounder who can think big and still deliver on the detail.
- Be a self-starter, able to run your own accounts with bags of drive, energy and commitment.
- Confident at presenting to clients and experienced in managing several clients at once
- Able to deliver excellent creative work and a strong eye for detail
This is a business at an exciting time in its journey, with ambitious growth plans. You'll be given a lot of responsibility and will be able to shape the role as you progress so if you are looking for something energetic, fun and challenging with great development prospects, please send a CV now!