Product Development Director
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£95000 - £100000 per annum + benefits|
An award-winning affiliate-marketing company working with Britain's biggest retailers is seeking to add a Product Development Director responsible for the strategy and execution of all product-related activities: innovation, design and development. As this company's product strategist and evangelist, you'll be in a unique position to define the success of its products.
Product Development Director - responsibilities
- Strategic direction, enhancement and performance of the product and services portfolio
- Gathering and analysing of data and business intelligence from products; market; competitors; customers and prospects
- Using that data to inform a strategic vision behind the products you're building
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Technology and Business Operations to ensure delivery and support of the products and services
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of direct and indirect reports
Product Development Director - requirements
It's likely you're:
- Currently a strategic senior or head of Product Management in Product Marketing and Communications looking for the next step
- Fluent with business intelligence/data with a record of creative product design, development and delivery
- Experienced with retail and loyalty programmes
- Working or have worked with blue-chip clients
- A leader personality with great communication and presentation skills
This is a young, agile, dynamic business on an international growth trajectory and a fascinating work environment comprising innovation excellence; implementation speed and international exposure. If you want to provide an important contribution to it reaching its next level of performance, please send a CV now!
Product Development | Loyalty | Retail| Customer Engagement | Marketing | Strategy